Monday, April 20, 2015

First Time for Everything


        Last Wednesday and Thursday, our school play was presented to the public under the bright lights on our stage. We did an amazing job and I was so very lucky to be part of it. I surely did do a better performance in the first show though... But it is okay ! This was my first ever show and I'm proud of myself for being part of something special. And on Friday, the day after our last show, I started something quite awesome.

        I started a part-time job ! I am now currently working in a Chinese food restaurant, all thanks to my brother for getting me this job. I tried my best not applying here because I didn't want to work with family, and I wanted to work somewhere where I can use more English. But no places have gotten back to me, and I need money so... I guess connections are important. I have shifts every Friday and Saturday, and I guess I'm doing fine so far. I have made some mistakes but hey, I'm still learning right ? I'm just so happy that I can make some money for myself and be able to buy more heels. Fingers crossed so I don't mess anything up.

        I think despite April being so busy, I'm glad that things are happening. Even if it's stressful, I can see my life moving forward and me making progress as a young adult and as a student. And because of how busy I was for the past few weeks, I was a little behind on my school work, but I caught up quickly shortly. It's like I finally have things together now and now I not only have these things on my finger tips, I have them in my palms. Life is stressful when you want everything to fall in place, but it will definitely benefit you for the long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment