Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016


          It's Christmas ! Happy Holidays to all, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I wish to send love and care to all during this Winter Holiday.

          And yet, I want to remind all that some may not be having a good time during this joyful holiday, some may have nothing or no one to celebrate for and with. It's time like these that can make people the loneliest. I for one, am not celebrating Christmas this year. Well, my family doesn't celebrate Christmas really since it's not part of our culture, we only do something to "experience" Canada. Every year, we usually will go to a party thrown by my mother's friends, but the one friend that hosts is away, so we have nothing to go to. We're going out for lunch and that's it, no gifts, no decorations, nothing big or extra. I'm also not in a great shape to really celebrate anything, I'm still stressed and trying to get myself out of all the things I'm behind in for school. These two weeks will only be a break from school, but not from school work at all.

          I mean, even on Christmas eve, my family spent our whole day on our laptops and phones, we didn't even speak ! I can't blame them, because I used the day to finally finish the Glimore Girls on Netflix. I'm just sad because I've always been the one trying to do stuff, forcing my mom to drive us places, making us do stuff with each other. I used to be the one getting frustrated when no one spoke at dinner. Yet, I've given up. I've began to like spending time alone but it's just... lonely. 

          Well, that's it for that. I'm sorry if you're all sad now because of this. Be happy, celebrate, and have fun ! Remember what this holiday is about, and spread joy, love, and care.

No comments:

Post a Comment