Sunday, September 4, 2016

How To Be Single 6.0 - Still Waiting.


          School's almost Starting...
          Here I Am, Still Waiting.

          This will be my last year in high school, and I'm still alone... We shouldn't need a relationship in high school, but we all want it one way or the other. And I know, it's annoying, but I'm just being honest here. It sucks, it really does. The worst part is, even when you're single, you still develop crushes, and hope to have a relationship. Oh how I wish that I can just turn off all romantic and sexual attractions like a switch. It's too much work, it's taking too much energy. I want to invest in things that's more realistic and promising. I'm scared, I'm scared that I'll like someone again once school starts... Well, feelings never went away, it's not like I actually got over anyone, it was just put on pause because of how busy I got and then summer came. I guess I'll just have to keep myself busy this year as well, no boys, no complications.

          A high school relationship, why would we want that ? We're so immature with our irrationality and complicated emotions in our teenage years. But maybe it's because we're young and our hormones are everywhere, that we seem to emphasis and look into these little emotions more. Young love, innocent, dramatic, and bitter sweet. So here I am, still waiting for him, someone, anyone.

          How To Be Single 6.0 :

Just because we understand the Single Life, doesn't mean we'll not want a relationship any less. I can tell myself anything, high school relationships aren't love, they're immature, they're not long-lasting, they hurts...etc. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but we still want it. Why ? Because we are just so desperate to feel anything, sometimes everything. Just remember, waiting, and preparing yourself for love, is also a part of Being Single.

No comments:

Post a Comment