Tuesday, June 16, 2015

If Starbucks be the Drink of Love... Part 1 - The New Guy


         If Starbucks be the drink of Love; serve on.

         As I calmly watched the exam days coming closer and closer, I knew I'm obsessed when I have somehow convinced myself that a cup of Starbucks everyday will help me study. It's a miracle that I've not gain any weight lately by the amount of lemonade I've drank for the past couple of days. Well, I have to be honest that I'm now obsessed with Starbucks not only because of their drinks... Ugh, I guess there just have to be a boy involved doesn't it ? But hey, who can resist an attractive and sweet college boy making lemonades !?
          He was this new guy that started working as a barista at the Starbucks I go regularly a while ago, and he is extremely attractive. I've always thought that I'm lucky to be able to see his face on a daily bases but I didn't feel anything special for him until one day... I was short of like fifty cents ordering one day and just when I was about to change my order, he reached into his own pocket and covered for me. Now that wasn't the first that has happened since I go there a lot, but due to his hotness, I couldn't help myself but to smile like a little girl. Then the nest day, I did something very different from what I usually do and I bought him a cookie. I don't have the guts to talk to boys but that was my break-through. I gave the cookie to his co-worker and left right after without seeing his reactions. I guess I was too scared of what he might have reacted since I don't even know if that's 'flirting' or not.
          A few days later, I went there again and he thanked me for the cookie. Hearing him saying thank you with his smirk were just enough but he did something even more. He made me a grande (medium) drink even though I've only asked for a tall (small) drink. It was extremely sweet yet I didn't think much of it since I did buy him a cookie. But he doesn't stop there. 
          I got off the bus the other day and I walked towards the Starbucks to get my usual sip of the day when I think he must have saw me through the windows because as soon as I got to the counter, he held up a cup with writings on it already and said: "Hey Leon, your usual, the Passion fruit Lemonade ? I haven't asked for the size yet but I will still give you a venti (large) anyway." Now that really shocked me of how nice he is and I probably blushed so much I looked like a tomato. He still continued to be sweet to me now but the upgrading stuff have ended which is understandable. He served my drink in a large glass last time instead of a plastic cup though, I nearly died.

          I don't know if I actually have any real feelings for him yet since I know nothing about him other than that he's one of the most beautiful man I've seen, he's one of the sweetest man I've met and he's an university student. I wish this is something more than it is, but he would've made a move by now if he's really interested right ? But it's alright, I guess it's enough to be able to see this extremely attractive and sweet person almost everyday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment