Monday, February 8, 2016

Capture Your Dreams


          So now, after exams, second semester has officially begun. It's Fabulous ! I have courses like Fashion, Visual Art, Photography, and Psychology this semester and it's super fun and really awesome. Though I did want to replace Dance over Photography, but I guess I will be doing Dance next year. I know I'm not trained in Dance, yet you know what, I actually love dancing, and I think I'm finally going to take the course and start dancing. If I love it, then why not ? Right !?

          Though my courses may be fun and all artsy, it's a lot of work. Grade 11 Art Major isn't an easy course, and I'm starting to feel like I couldn't keep up. I've never been great at Art History or Art Theory, and I'm not the best Artist in the room either, what makes me so special ? I couldn't help but to start doubting my talent... But I'll work hard and try my best, I have to. I can not and will not give up on Art. I'm doing well I think in Fashion, and it's funny to find that I'm the only one in that class who wants to go into Fashion later in life. I'm still quite new to Photography and Psychology, but I think I have potential and interest, so if I work hard, I'll be fine. Some people in Psychology don't think I'm smart or intellectual, and the teacher doesn't really know who I am yet, but I'll prove them wrong. My goal is always to be better than what people predict I'll be like, and that's the key to my success so far in life I guess.

          Now Dance. I've actually loved dancing all my life. I wanted to join a studio a few times before yet it never really worked out due to scheduling and the fact that I wanted to dance the girl parts and not everyone understood that. My friends who've actually seen me dance says I have potential, and I think, why not just do it at school !? I'm in my final last two years of high school, and since I'm in the Arts Program, I want to explore the other Arts too, not just have experience in my majors. So, since my timetable didn't work with Dance this semester, I will start Dance in the fall. I'm so excited !

          I know I'm getting more and more off tracks with Fashion the more Art areas I explore, but I just feel like I'm not ready to settle yet. Maybe it's risky since I don't have much time to spare until University/College, but this is high school ! I'm young, and who knows what will hold in my future. If I love something, and I think I may do well in it, I will give it a try. I owe myself some fun, I think I deserve to enjoy my youthful years, maybe not going to parties and smoking weed, but to spend every minute of school loving the Art I'm creating and experiencing.

          I'm also getting my motivations back for Fashion now, so isn't that something !? But I'm not gonna settle just yet, the game of 'Capture The Dreams' has just begun. And I'm loving my every second of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment