Thursday, June 22, 2017

Youth III: Jasmine


          The Jasmine flowers, white, elegant, and sitting still, displaying such calm, and depth.

          You are exactly that, yet at times you can be the extreme opposite. You are so intelligent, with such beautiful, deep thoughts, often hidden under those thick hair of yours. Your sense of humour is dark, sarcastic, yet still charming. Unlike the other girls, I already started missing you. I miss you so much, but I'm so happy for you, as I can see how happy you are at your new school. You have to really thrive in some aspects of your life, both socially and academically. And I'm always here if you need anything. I know you're often very introverted and not someone who would share many things, or that you don't think you have anything worth sharing. This has always made me nervous as I felt as though you weren't comfortable enough to open up to me. I really hope that's not the case, because I love you and you are so so wonderful, I'm happy I got to meet you while you were still at the high school we all went to.

          You are independent, and you know what's best for you. There's no doubt that you will succeed, and you will excel in the things you pursue in.
          I love you, and I hope to catch up soon~

          The best of luck to you for post-secondary, and even though you suck at texting back,
          I still love you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment