Monday, August 28, 2017

Let Love Grow...


I drown myself in bleach trying to erase the mistakes that I've made.
Trying to die, just in order to be born again...
Why? Why do I murder myself so mercilessly,
Why do I feel the need to birth myself once more?
Who am I but a child, a creation of Mother Nature,
Who am I to have the power to birth myself again?

"You can be better. And I want you to be a better person..."
"But you fucked up here, with me, with everyone else..."
"So take this pill, and apply it to others."

Onto the sandy beach, and into the fresh cold water
I asked for cleansing...
Under the stars, and lit by the soft moonlight
I begged for forgiveness...
How, how can I be a good person?
How, how can I be a better person?
How, how can I be perfect?
How can I be loved?

I've tried to make a home out of myself,
yet whenever one leaves,
I burn the house down.
If one doesn't love me, then I must do better.
I must start over...

It's tiring... to start over.
I won't this time, I promise.
I will learn to grow flowers out of my scars,
and to water the wounds.

Let Love Grow within,
then Blossom.

          Thank You, to everyone who have helped me grow, and those who have stood by me through this journey of self-discovery. I'm off to University now, starting a new chapter of my life, a new adventure. I will hope to continue as an Activist spreading awareness for Queer and Trans Inclusiveness. And I will also continue to practice Self-Care and Self-love, yet it isn't a fast-moving process. My Mental Health has been getting better finally, and I'm full of emotions knowing that I'll be moving to the Greater Toronto Area for University of Toronto Scarborough. It's an exciting time, but also an anxious one, I'll try to keep you all updated by continue to write and post !

No comments:

Post a Comment