Wednesday, August 13, 2014

See You Later

                          

     (Note from editor to readers: Leon was in a state of delusion because of his diet. He doesn't mean to offend his readers. He is merely ranting because of his hunger.) 

      For those who don't know, my diet has ended and it's like a woman's period (Leon's editor disagrees that he can compare it to a period since he has never experienced one before). It was short (Editor: periods are generally not short), painful, and everyone is happy that it's over. I'm sorry but I feel like I'm gonna kill all the skinny people out there if I keep on hating myself for eating a cookie. 

      I'm not gonna write another piece on how the world should see how beautiful big sizes are and how we have to be strong and stuff. Because the world can be nasty. It is not gonna be kind to most of us. I still have hope though, I'm gonna change. I will try to lose weight whenever I can so this isn't goodbye to the diet plan, it's more of a "see you later". 

      But seriously, I can not lose weight while I'm in Taiwan. The best I can do is not gain any more weight. Because Taiwan (my home land honey) is a freaking food heaven. Okay first, I haven't seen my dad for 3 years now and he wants to bring us to delicious and fancy restaurants. Only a fool would push away a plate of steak. And second, great food is a part of Taiwan's culture. There's these things called night markets that only open when the sun goes down. They sell all kinds of foods made fresh right in front of your face, cheap clothing, bags and cute Asian stuff. There's games too. Plus Taiwan has its famous bubble tea. It's sweet and fat, but delicious enough to die for. 

      So you see how hard it is now, people !!! Yeah... I'm just finding excuses. But I'm still fierce and fabulous no matter what size I am. Do not mess with the Queen bitches.

Editor: M.B.C
(Disclaimer: M.B.C doesn't take any credit for the Editor's notes in the first paragraphs, she just edited for grammar and format. She doesn't know who this editor is, but she commends them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment