Monday, July 7, 2014

Sex?!

                         

      Sex. Sex? What do I know about sex ? What does a fourteen-going-on-fifteen year old boy without any relationship experience have to say about sex? To be honest, I had never even held a guy's hand or hugged a guy for more than five seconds. So it may seem very random for me to write about this. But I'm in high school and this is the "Age of Un-innocence" as 'Sex and the City's' author calls it. And no, I'm not writing about this because I'm just another big Sex and The City fan. Sure I'm inspired by the amazing television series and the book but sex has always been a topic I want to cover. 

      As I was saying, in high school, I know a lot of people who have already lost their virginity and I also know a few who are getting there. But it's not just about plain sex. It's about any sexual activities really. I am actually not against under age sex. I feel like if it's The One, if it's meant to be, then why not ? I feel like sex shouldn't just be sex. I feel like we have to be innocent enough to look at this seriously but mature enough to know what we are doing. Does that make any sense at all ?

      All in all, I don't want to make this too long. But I would definitely do more pieces on this topic.

Editor: M.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment