Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Mother (Poem)


She is strong,
as I've seen her broke down and stand back up.
She is caring,
as I've been lucky to be under her care.
She is intelligent,
as her knowledge has made me who I am today.
She is colourful,
as her stories and life experiences inspire me.
She is blue,
as I know the reason of her of sadness is me.
She is happy,
as I believe that she deserves all of the happiness in the world.
She is brave,
as I've seen her facing and survived her toughest times.
She is loving,
as her touches and words give me the meaning of life.

She is a daughter, 
a wife,
but most importantly;
a mother.


                                                                                                                                 Leon Tsai


No comments:

Post a Comment