Saturday, March 5, 2016

A Love Story


          So, UPDATE: still Single, and still Fabulous.

          Story Time: A nineteen year old boy direct messaged me on Instagram a few days ago and I just had the most random conversation ever with him. He was like horny, and wanted to video chat me and get some booty pics, BUT he lives in the Middle East and he has no idea who I am ! He said that he found my account through the #Gay. (I think I really need to start toning down my hashtags now...) I don't know how I feel about this, it's like flattering, creepy, scary, random, and funny all at the same time. After all, he's just a sweet horny guy, and I'm really flattered. Yet I turned him down saying that he seems cool and he's really nice for the compliments, but I'm not looking for anything at the moment, especially with a stranger online... Plus, I'm not letting myself into another online thing again. No matter how desperate and lonely I feel, it'll always end badly because I'm looking for a real relationship. 

          I'm looking for a Love Story.

          I was on the bus alone, and listening to love songs. I started to daydream about love again, just like the old days. I suddenly remembered how good it felt, to imagine me experiencing a real, happy, loving relationship with someone I care about. Now, I thought that I would get all depressed and sad forever-alone after thinking about relationships, but I was wrong. I'm still quite happy of where I am right now. I feel so good lately about being single, I'm so happy about the progress I've made. The thing is, I'm not losing hope. I'm still searching for a Love Story. Yet, at the same time, I'm also taking time to focus on myself and figuring my own Story out. So I'm in no rush for love, because I know I have to start loving myself first. And I think, I think that I've just really finished the chapter one of the Love Story I'm in right now, a Love Story titled "Me & Myself".

          UPDATE: I'm still Single, yet I'm even more Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment