Friday, September 2, 2016

Love Clinic 6.0


          You swung me into my dreams,
and you sang the lullabies.
          Your whispers...
          You gently tuck me in,
into the bed of roses that you've planted.
          Your kisses...

          You. Me. Us.
We're imperfect, we're ugly. Yet us together, it was perfect, it was beautiful.
Flowers bloom, and we were happy.
          What happened ?

          Love 601 : Roses with Thorns.

          Roses grow, and Roses die. The flower shed, but the thorns remains. We are too young, we don't know how to love. Romance just isn't realistic. You're not mature enough darling. You promised roses, but all they are left, are the thorns, stabbing into my skin. You held me, whispered. You left, you've escaped, and all I have are memories. It's not fair. It's not...

          Break Up 601 : Get Over It, Move On.

          How can we move on ? And just get over it ? Does it mean nothing ? Should it mean nothing ? Why did we even bother ? What am I suppose to do now ? Sometimes, we can't move on, we can only bury. We want to bury it, until we forget, until we forgive. It'll take time, and we're making progress. Step by step, day by day, we're just getting stronger. We can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment