Friday, January 6, 2017

Butterfly Fly Away


          What ? The Butterflies are back !? Yes, they are.

          I remembered that I explained why I have such an attachment to butterflies in the Blog piece where I announced the title change. Now, no I'm not changing the title back to "Tears of The Butterfly", but I just want to pay a tribute to the symbol of Butterflies, and also on how it's reflected on me right now at this stage of my life.

          Butterflies are beautiful, they symbolizes a form of innocence and effortless beauty. They also communicate a sense of softness and femininity that I've always embraced within me. Yet, they're fragile, they're weak. They're easily harmed, and they often don't live long. Butterflies are such creatures of delicate beauty that showcases a transformation in their past, a growth and change through hard work and time.

          Sometimes in life, we're butterflies. We may feel weak, we may feel so broken that we start to feel hopeless. Sometimes, we feel beautiful, yet so fragile, we become so scared. We've gone through so much, so much growth and change, yet are we matured ? Are we the people we're suppose to be ? If we are, we wonder, why are we not happy ? As I'm looking back, and I just want to really start off 2017 by thanking those who have been there for me in the past. I may be a mermaid now, yet it's those who've been by my side that have really taught me how to fly when I was a butterfly. I could have never made it this far without those who've loved, cared, and supported me.

          It's a long journey, and I'll continue to struggle, but I'll be okay. I have to be.

Announcement :
To start off 2017, I have created a Facebook Page for this Blog !
For those of you who know me personally, that has me on Facebook, you may know that I always share on Facebook when I have a new Blog piece, well, it's getting a little too messy and now I think things can be more organized.
Make sure you Like/Follow the Facebook Page !

No comments:

Post a Comment