Sunday, October 12, 2014

The First Kiss


      Why do we always care about the first kiss but not the first hug or the first holding hands moment ? Whoever made the first kiss so important probably had a beautiful, romantic experience kissing, but no, not all first kisses are romantic, cute, or beautiful. Some are forced, pressured, bad-kissing, or just awful for whatever reason. So is this first kiss still important ?

      For me, yes. Yes, because I can be a very romantic person and I want that romance. Some people won't believe this, but I'm actually not a very sexual person. Sure I'm comfortable with talking about sex and people tell me things all the time, I joke about it a lot, and I can come up with the dirtiest jokes ever. Will I actually do it anytime soon ? No. Not only because currently I have no one to do anything with, but also I believe in romance. Don't everyone believe in romance ? It's just very easy to mix up romance and sex, and people can get confused.

      As a person who hasn't got his first kiss yet, I can dream about what my first kiss will be like all I want. Still, dreaming about  it can lead to having too many expectations, and then everything will suck if it doesn't happen the way you expect it to. So, we have to be careful... but I think it's great to dream about it. Wanting that first kiss to be like fireworks, and the blush, the pounding heart and the excitement of what's gonna happen next. The moment when it feels like the whole world stops, and you are the only person he cares about. That feeling when you look at each other and see the reflection of yourself, and feel that you're loved. The spark you feel between each other. I even have a fantasy. It's in the winter (that's my favorite season) and everything is white and snowy around us. I love the cold by the way if you don't know me... I can feel his warmth and I'm okay with it. The kiss is gentle but passionate. It feels like the kiss lasts for years but it was just a few seconds... ISN'T THIS CUTE !!!???

      I'm embarrassed... No ! Don't ever be afraid to dream people ~ That's the beauty of imagination: there's always that possibility to come true. I am a little scared because I know a few people's experiences with first kiss and it's not that good. I think we can't be afraid though, even if the first time is bad. If we are with someone we really like, every kiss can feel like it's the first. Tips for all guys out there : don't ask your dad for kissing tips and tell your girlfriend about how your dad taught you this. Also don't ever forced it, let it naturally happen.

      Shout out to the girl who gave me the topic idea, you know who you are ~ <3 If you even read this lol... Love you xoxo

      

No comments:

Post a Comment