Monday, April 13, 2015

April Madness Part 2


        Well, there goes what's happening with school, but now let's talk about the other parts of my life, shall we ?

        Me and my family had a huge fight a couple weeks earlier. It was a really, really big fight. I still think we're recovering from that. It's just hard. We're all so different and we respond to things differently. We just need some time and space I guess. I don't really know if I've talk about my family a lot or not, but we've all had rough times, and we've all been depressed at some point of our lives. Some of us are still dealing with it. I can't say if we're getting better or not, but I believe that the amount of love we have for each other is greater than anything else in this world. 

        Anyway, my brother got me a job at the restaurant he's working at, and it was a very nice thing he did. I really do appreciate it, and I'm starting on Friday, but I am scared because he wants me to memorize the menu and it is just brutal. Also, I actually have to put myself in a peaceful mental state for going into this job. Trust me, my brother being my manger is probably one of the worst things a person can do to me. Not that I don't think he'll be a great manger, it's just that after everything we've been through, it's hard to imagine that this will be like a Disney's happily ever after. I have to be positive and leave all emotions behind, because I want to be professional after all.

        Oh, and just another note on my school life, I am currently almost failing English. I'm not doing well since I moved up to the Academic level class, and I am E.S.L.. I hate using the "English is my second language" card because it's no excuse. I'm just using it so I don't hate myself. I really am trying, but I do admit that I can try harder. I love English and I love to write, but it's just not going to be as good as the others. Well, at least not now. Maybe I can win by the creative side of this, and God I hope that I do well in that part. We will receive our report cards soon, and let's just hope I'm at least a 75%, which is very difficult based on the marks I've been seeing for my stories, essays...etc. Guess what !? I'm not doing that badly in French class and that's partly because I have french lessons outside of school every week. Well, I'm happy something is going uphill right now in my academic grades.

        There are a lot of great things happening in my life, and I do see the light. The things that suck have been getting better, or at least I know how to make those situations better. It's just, I want to keep everything in line and perfect, and now everything is all over the place. These things are still at my finger tips, but I feel like if I'm not careful, anything could go wrong the next second, and I hate that. This is the part where I go on about how I wish life is perfect blah blah blah, but life is a bitch and the only way we can own our lives is to be a even bigger bitch. 

Editor: A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment