Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Soul Mate


          Dear Kate,
          Happy 16th Birthday.

          "Soul mate, two little words, one big concept. A belief that someone somewhere is holding the key to your heart...and your dream house." - Sex and The City

          Darling, you are my Soul Mate. I really think so, because you're the first that has really made me feel loved, and worthy of love. You are everything to me, and there's no doubt in my mind that you deserve everything as well. You make my days brighter, my smiles sweeter, my laughter louder, my mind clearer, my heart warmer, and my life happier. Sometimes I don't even think you understand how beautiful and perfect you are, because you can never see what I see or feel how you make me feel. But please to always remember, that you deserve absolutely everything. You have made me feel so special, and have thought me so much of life and the world. You're the first to call me a "she" and a "lady", you're the first to understand me when I'm trying to hide away, you're the first to say that I deserve to be treated well like every other human being, you're the first to say that I'm one of the most intelligent people you know, you're the first to have said that you prefer pictures of me unedited and unfiltered, and you are the first to have ever looked at my bare body and told me that I'm beautiful. I know for a fact that I would not be the same today without you.

          Remember when you disliked me in the ninth grade when we first met ? I don't blame you, I was not really a good person back then. I was a little annoying, fake, insecure, clingy, and way too loud for one to handle. For some reason, we still clicked and you've changed me for the better. I would like to think of you as an angel sent from Heaven above to fix me. It's true though, you really have changed me for good. You are an influence that's powered through love and intelligence. You didn't understand me, yet you wanted to, and then you did. So I've accepted the love you've given, and hopefully have also been loving you the way you deserved to be loved.

          Though It's like a drug, the more love I accept from you, the more dependent I am on you. So I do try to be a little more independent, as I do know that even if you love me forever, I can never fully love myself being dependent on your support. Yet you've helped me so much with self love and seeing myself in a whole new way, that I really don't know how to thank you. You are kind, intelligent, beautiful, compassionate, logical, open-minded, loving, caring, and so much more. You are basically a perfect human being to me. And I know we always joke about being a couple, and I know this blog piece couldn't possibly get more cheesy, but I do love you so much that I would actually marry you. (Though an open marriage, because I'm sorry I still like men.) 

          I have no doubt that you will continue to grow as a beautiful young woman and have a fairly bright future, and I'm honored to be part of your journey. I wish to be in the rest of your journey, I wish we can be a forever, an infinite. And your have already promised me a forever, by your infinite amount of love shared and given. Our friendship, along with our love, shall never change, and never end. We are infinite. 

          You accept the Love you think you Deserve, but baby, you deserve Everything.

          


No comments:

Post a Comment