Saturday, January 2, 2016

A New Chapter


          Welcome to the Year 2016.

          So, my hair is now pink. I'm enjoying this new makeover and I'm surprisingly excited for the new year. I guess this is me, again walking into situations with high expectations and dreams. But, I think that's okay for now. Everything's fine, I'm finishing up my homework and getting ready for school to start again. And, I'm looking forward to the new shows I'm auditioning for in late January/early February. Maybe it's my new hair, or it's the new year, but I'm being pretty positive and I like it.

          I guess I needed this mood change after all. And, I'm ready to go back to school with all my new clothes and shoes. I will be more Fabulous than ever. I really do feel like it's a new chapter, and it's not about changing, it's about getting better. My story isn't restarting, it's moving on with a new twist. I am also ready to take on the exams and am so excited for the second semester, I will love my new courses and finally be able to relax a little. Some may say that I'm trying too hard to be positive, but I'm really not. I think I am getting better, for good.

          Also, I've been thinking about starting a YouTube channel for the longest time now. I don't know if I'll actually get into it, because I hate my voice and  how I look sometimes. I generally don't like being video taped at all. Yet, many have told me that people would really rather watch videos than read through Blogs like this. So, I'll consider it, but even if I do get into YouTube, I'll still keep blogging. It'll be different, my videos will be more for entertainment and like sharing my Fashion stuff..etc. I don't know, I'm still on the fence here, and I would really hope that people are interested !

          Whatever comes in our way in 2016, we will be strong and fabulous, together.

          Thank You all so much to those of you,
who have been reading and supporting me for the past year. 
          
Love, xoxo.

Editor: K.L.S 

No comments:

Post a Comment