Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A New Me


          My 2016 has been quite Fabulous so far, and I hope yours is the same as well.

          These few days of 2016 have been lovely, I'm slowly catching up to my school work, I'm currently very happy single, and I upgrading my closet entirely. Yes, people get on my nerves yet I think it's just exam month, or that I'm finally becoming more independent. I'm slowly enjoying time by myself and not as needy as I used to be I think. I'm not sure how long this all will last, so I will enjoy my happy times as much as I can before life turns into a crazy bitch again.

          I do think I'll create a YouTube channel, I will probably start after exams and I think it'll be fun. Yet if I feel like I can't keep up with both a blog and a YouTube channel, or if there's not enough audience for me to continue, I will stop eventually. It's something to try i think, to push myself out of my comfort zone. But I truly feel like if there's no audience for my work, there's no point keep on doing it. Like my Fashion blog I did, not so many people were interested, so I stopped. I was a little disappointed, yet this is the reality of media. But I will say, my channel will probably be so gay and fabulous it feels like I'm literally whipping you with a glittery unicorn butt-plug. Because there's no way for me to be entertaining without reinforcing my inner 'Leyonce'.

          Auditions for new shows are coming up, and I'm pretty excited. Though it's because I have high hopes of getting in, yet I wish I will deal with it nicely if I don't get in. It's always tough, yet again, that's the reality of this industry. I'm also quite stressed for exams, it's not easy, yet I have faith. I know I've got this, and I just need to make it through. Because my second semester, is like not even school. I know I will enjoy my every second of it. I will be studying Grade 11 major Visual Art, Photography, Grade 11 Fashion, and Psychology. I am so excited for Fashion and Psychology, like I can't even. I will kill it.

          I think I'm happy of where I am right now, no complaints. A boyfriend will still be nice though, I'm just glad I don't like anyone anymore. It just feels so good when you get over someone and you're not crazy emotional or obsessive anymore. Instead, you can finally focus on yourself more and figure out what makes you happy.

         For 2016, I will be a happier me. A New Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment