Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Edge


          It's only the third week of school and I'm already stressed. I honestly don't know why I put myself in situations like this. I plan to be so involved and successful this year, but I feel like I'm just putting myself up for failures. 

          I just started grade eleven, but I'm taking a grade twelve course this semester that's extremely difficult. For someone like me, where English is my second language, maybe taking a grade twelve Women's Literature course isn't the smartest thing to do. But I love the course and I love English, so I'm going to try my best and just go with it. Also along with many club activities after school and auditioning for a few drama productions aren't making me any less stressed either. It's my last two years here, I want to be as involved as possible, but it's going to be difficult if I still want to socialize and watch T.V. like a normal teenager. Luckily, there haven't been a lot of drama in my family for the past few days, because that will be the last thing I need. But, I also haven't been home a lot so... Plus, I've been trying to upgrade my Fashion game at school this year. I want to be and look Fabulous everyday and impress both myself and others. But I'm really running out of outfit ideas here, and I have been taking at least an hour every night trying on clothes. Fashion really isn't easy... I don't think people really care if I wear sweatpants, but I'm just trying to look like I care.

          Boys will the last thing I want to think about, but I've just been so desperate lately, if you're a male who thinks you're attractive and my type, I've probably checked you out at some point since the start of September. At this point, I really don't care if you have a girlfriend or if you're straight, I will be like: "yes hot damn," when I see you. Honestly, usually I would never tell people if I'm attracted to them to avoid the awkwardness, but if you come to me and ask, I will tell you. I'm so done with life, I'm not even sassy Leon lately, I will just be like #ByeFelicia if you ever get on my nerves.

          So even though I'm super stressed and over life right now, I will still try to keep posting. But I've got to give my second blog some attention too, don't I ? (If you don't know, I just started my second official blog which will focus mainly on Fashion) Am I even human after all these expectation and plans !? But with all jokes aside, we can never know where our limits are if we don't at least push ourselves over the edge once. And it really isn't that bad, right now I still have time to watch maybe a movie or two on Netflix on some nights and I can still find time to hang out with my friends. It's all about organization !
(If you start seeing me at school with sweatpants, it means that I've been officially over the edge.)

          My second Blog (SUBSCRIBE !!!) : https://leyonce0910.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment