Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Youth II: Marigolds


          You two are so different, yet both just equally as beautiful and inspiring.

          One of you is a girl who cares, someone who truly cares about me, about the world, about life. You are so filled with love and talent, it makes me smile just thinking about you. Yet somehow I always find you when you're in your lowest times, I've lost count of the times I've seen you crying in the washroom. You are so selfless, so giving to the world. We don't deserve you, we really don't. Your talent inspires me as a dancer, and as a person. Watching you dance is like watching the stars, it's like watching a marigold blossom in Spring. You, are the beauty of this world that gives me the strength to be myself. Remember when you saw me in the hallway the day after Trump got elected and started crying ? You are such an amazing ally towards the LGBTQ+ community, you are so passionate for those around you, I wish I can be more like you. You, are a treasure in this world, and I'm lucky to call myself a friend of yours. I know you will go off to do great things. You will shine, and I wish you happiness along with your success.

          The other one of you is a girl who've watched me grow as a singer, as a dancer, and as a person. We started out in vocal class together in Grade 9 and moved up to the major class together. We bounded over our love for the musical "Wicked", and we would always fight over who gets to play Elphaba. Obviously, even though it pains me to admit it, you would play her. You're so talented, and kind, and hardworking. You inspire me, but not just me, you inspire the world around you. You are a star who is shining brighter than the sun yet still remains humble like the moon. I have no doubt that you would go off to do great things in life, because you're one of the most hardworking, most passionate people I know in the arts field. Keep Shining, and I wish you so much happiness ! You deserve to be loved and treated as kindly as how you treat the world.

          You both are just so amazingly talented and wonderful. I am truly honoured and lucky to have met you. Thank you for loving me, for being my friend, and for being the lovely people that you both are. I hope that we'll all stay in touch and shall always be there for each other~

No comments:

Post a Comment