Saturday, June 24, 2017

Youth VI: Iris


          We try to escape from Time, yet it always catches on...

          There's so much miscommunication and misunderstandings, but to me there's no need to clear things up anymore. It saddens me, yet I'm happy if you're finding your own happiness. I wish I can be there for you more, contributing to your laughter, yet the truth is, your happiness no longer includes me. And trying to fit myself into a life that doesn't have the space for me will just create more tension. So we're both moving on I guess, but I still love you, and I wish you well.

          You are a person that amazes me, with your intelligence and your beauty. The way you look at the world is so mature, it was an honour to have shared and exchanged thoughts with you. Thank you, for being there for me for such a long time, it must've been difficult, it must've been tiring. Thank you.

          In Ancient Greek mythology, the Goddess Iris was a link between Heaven and Earth, guiding women to happiness after death. Your femininity is so unique, so special, so beautiful, filled with so much strength and power. You are stronger than you think, and you are more capable than it seems. You are a strong independent woman, and that often can feel lonely, but you will thrive, and you will conquer. You inspire me to be the woman that I am.

          I love you so much, and again, thank you. I was a mermaid, trapped in the ocean, and it was you, who introduced me to the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment