Saturday, April 15, 2017

Moving On... Part I: I'm Sorry.


          We try to Escape from Time, yet It always Catches On...

          I try to preserve our memories, locking those memories, those feelings in that time frame. The truth is, I don't want to move on, I still wish there to be an 'us'. I know that some will not offer any sympathy, because people think that I'm the one who have destroyed us. Yet, did I really ?

          I'm sorry, that I wasn't always a good friend. I'm sorry, that my mental health affected my ways of communicating, caring, and loving. I'm sorry, that my Depression swallowed me. I'm sorry, that my Anxiety struggled me. I'm sorry, that I wasn't able to make you laugh anymore. I'm sorry, that loving me became such a burden. I'm sorry, that you weren't happy.

          If I'm able to defend myself at all, I can admit that I'm the on who've ended us, but I wasn't the one who ruined us. No one ruined us, not you, not me. We were just... breaking. And it feels as though that I ended it because I wanted it to be me, and not you. It wasn't smart, as my action has costed me not only you, but everyone else. Yet, all I did was spoken my truth, my hurting, and my feelings. It was never meant to attack you, but it did the damage. Maybe, subconsciously, it was out of selfishness, forcing myself to leave you before you can leave me. I'm sorry, for hurting you, for leaving you. And trust me, the world is punishing me enough for you.

          I'm sorry for all the pain that you've felt. I'm sorry for all the tears that you've shed. I am sorry, that if loving me seemed like a mistake. 

          I am truly sorry, you deserved more, you deserved better... 
          You Deserve Everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment