Sunday, April 16, 2017

Moving On... Part II: Thank You.


          I'm Sorry, but also... Thank You.

          Thank You for loving me, and letting me love you in the ways I could. Really, thank you for that. It was an honour being loved by you, and it was a privilege loving you.

          I sank, and drowned. You started sinking with me, because of me, and you let go. I don't blame you, because it was scary. It wasn't easy, and it was too much. We expected too much out of each other. We loved too hard, and we held too tight. You chose to leave, for a breath. You chose to leave, because I wasn't always worth it. I understand, I really do. Yet now, when I'm finally back on the surface, when I have finally survived, you're already gone. And... I'm alone, again.

          You loved me for as much and as long as you could, and I'm grateful for that. You also have allowed me to love you in the ways that I could, and I'm also very grateful for that. 

          I love you, so much that I wanted to love myself too... 
          Thank You, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment