Tuesday, July 5, 2016

How To Be Single 4.0 - Almost.


          I was almost there. I've been single for about... How long ? Oh yeah, all my life. But I really almost made it. I was almost there.

          I was almost a strong, independent, happy, single human being. I've been so busy and all over the place lately that I've not even thought about boys. I haven't had a single crush in months and I was so happy that I don't feel that lonely anymore. But then, the summer began, and I'm all guy crazy again. Boys CAN NOT compliment me, or check me out. Let me tell you, once a guy compliments me or kinda flirt with me, I don't even know how, but I just suddenly lose all control. My emotions are everywhere, and I just sink into their dick sand. But no, I have to put myself together. I can not have another crush on a straight boy again, and I will not allow myself to be miserable, and desperate ever again.

          But it doesn't really work that way does it ? I can't control my feelings, especially when I'm a lonely teenager. Feelings, are something we all wish we have control over. Yet, if you think about it, life wouldn't be as great, and humans wouldn't be as beautiful without such extreme, and diversed emotions. That's the beauty of our nature, our emotions. So what ? Shall I just allow myself to again sink into my feelings for my crush ? People tell me that it's fine, "you won't see him in the summer", "you won't see him ever again !"...etc. If we know anything about having a crush that walks out of your life, it'll be that it sucks. And it just slowly becomes this desperation. I would just end up going through my memories to feed on my feelings for him. Remember Starbucks dude ? It sucks. It can be pathetic too... I can't go back.

          How To Be Single 4.0:

I think that, at the end. We need to remember that we human beings can never be truly alone. We are social beings, we long for love, attention, and we care for each other. Learning how to be single and trying to be an independent person, is really just so we are still able to have a sense of who we are, and so that we can still think for ourselves and self-love. We want to be able to feel happy alone, and fulfilled even when there's no one there. That's the journey of How To Be Single. But we need to relax, we need to let ourselves go a little. We still need to dare ourselves to love, and pour our hearts out to the world. Maybe I'm crushing on a guy, or maybe I'm in a relationship. But I'll forever be Single. I will be an individual, I am my own person.

Stay Fabulous, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment