Thursday, July 28, 2016

Who Is He ?


          I wonder, if he questions his own identity.
          I wonder, if he knows who he is, and what he wants.
          I wonder, if he reflects on the past.
          I wonder, if he learns from the present and the world around him.
          I wonder, if he fears of his own future.

          I don't know him, nor does he himself.

          He's a liar, he pretends, and he fakes. He arm himself with lies, seemingly proud of his attitudes and his problems. Yet I know. I know that he cares more than anyone else, and that he tries harder than anyone else to be liked and admired. He thinks he's smart, but he's really not. Not enough at least. I've been playing the game for years, and I've been winning. I've always been winning. And he knows that.

          Maybe he's just been lying to himself, because you know, the first step to being a good lair, is to convince yourself. He musts know, he has to. That's how the anger is created. He builds himself up way high up into the sky with his pride, knowing he has nothing to be proud for, yet he's already too proud to admit that... So once someone shows him the reality of who he really is, he falls, into the ground, hard. Getting up with anger and ready to fight back, ready to create more lies, to try to stay in the game. His game was always to compete with me, for the love and care that we both very much deserve equally. But I've chose to quit the game a long time ago, and I've been in a game with myself for a while now. Yet he's still playing...

          I love him, and I care for him. It's not fair that he's this way, and again, I don't know him enough. Maybe I don't even have the right to judge, but I seriously wonder, if he knows... It's our fault, we've destroyed, and just when we're ready to move on, he's left there, helpless. It's just been so long now, I doubt that we can start over, it'll be just too painful for us to open up to each other again. I guess, we'll just have to love and care for each other secretly, behind the lies, behind the anger, behind the hate, behind the silence, behind the stares, and behind the game...

          But, who is he ?
          It doesn't matter, he's beautiful, and he's trying. Like the rest of us, he's just trying to survive, survive the life that's given to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment