Sunday, November 16, 2014

Threesomes


      Threesomes is usually something you're against or something you don't care about, but as I was reading about threesomes in the book Sex And The City, I couldn't help but wonder, are threesomes just pure lust ?

      When you have sex with more than one person, is it not making love anymore ? Is it just plain sex ? If it's someone you really care for, someone you love, can you stand seeing them have the intimate moments with someone other than yourself ? Some people say they must be people you don't care about, and some say that they should be at least your friends, someone you trust. My real question is, why do threesomes happen !?

      If it's just lust, then does it happen when someone can not receive pleasure from their relationship ? If it's love, is it because that person has feelings for more than one person ? I can't imagine sex that is just lust without feelings. What's scarier than that is sharing love and sex with more than one person. Can love be shared and for more than that "one and only" we always think about ? People who believe in soul mates must be really against threesomes then. I wonder if one is enough in a relationship. What about those open relationships ? I'm sorry if I'm leaving you with all these questions. These are just the things I wonder about.

      I want you all to finish this piece by answering this question to yourself. Is one person enough for you ?

Editor: A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment