Monday, November 10, 2014

Waiting For Life

                         

      Today was one of those nasty Mondays that just takes so much effort to get out of bed. I thought to myself, "school is boring and so is life". Even though I know it's not true, I believed it for just a few hours. It's one of those days that I want to sleep forever. Nothing was really making me happy or satisfied, and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same on some days. 

      One of my friends always tell me that she wants something big or interesting happen in her life. I would always say to her, "then do something and interesting !" It isn't wrong to say that if you want to have a great life, go be great and make your life interesting. It is our life, and we can either make it the best life ever, or we can do nothing and just wait for something to happen. 

      What my friend said isn't wrong, because I feel like everyone is waiting. Everyone is waiting for something in life. There's those children waiting for Christmas, those people waiting for their first kiss, those couples waiting for their babies to be born, and those people waiting for their dreams to come true. I am also waiting for something big to happen. We all want that big twist in our lives that makes everything wonderful and turns our life into a fairy tale. What reminds us that life is not a fairy tale is that while we wait, we also have to work hard towards it. Without effort, some things will just never happen.

      So keep your patience and go on waiting. Dream your heart out and just wait, but never wait too long. Stay clear on what's realistic and what's fairy tales. 

Editor: A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment