Saturday, December 20, 2014

My First Time with The First Lover


      On Friday, I experienced something magical and amazing, my first time. It was painful but it was fabulous. I can't believe that I'm experiencing it this early. I was going to wait until my senior years, but then it just happened... I was very scared and some people kept telling me not to do it, but I did it because I found the perfect one and he promised me it was going to be fabulous. He looks amazing and he felt amazing too, he is black, and it's a little pointy but that's fine for me. I know some girls don't like it pointy... Honestly, it hurts so much but it's worth it. It gave me thrill, power, and confidence. 

      Okay, I meant to make that sexual... but no I did not lose my virginity on Friday. Instead, I wore my new and first pair of high heels to school. they're black, four inches high, and pointy at the front. they're perfect, high, classy, and just beautiful. I was going to buy heels later when I was about to leave high school, but plans changed. I couldn't feel my toes after awhile and had to massage my feet in math class, but it was alright. I looked fabulous. I was still learning how to walk in them but as a beginner, I thought I was pretty good. I was so excited to wear them, that I couldn't sleep on Thursday night.

      I had doubts about wearing them to school to be honest. I was scared of judgement and what people would think, but I just had to do it. I live for fashion and I believe that fashion goes beyond any stereotypes and gender expectations. So no, I am not planning to get a vagina, and I am not hating on my male body, I just simply love heels and will keep buying heels and try my best to walk in them. I was happy though because I didn't get any hate, I got a lot of compliments and a few "are you going trans..?" but it's okay. If people don't understand, they don't have to.

     This is my life and my feet, and I will live and dress the way I want to and I will rock those heels. Some people may not get it, but it's just so amazing to be in those torture devices. It makes your posture and legs look good, gives you confidence, and lets you experience what a lot of women experience everyday. Now not only do my legs look good, I feel like a queen, and I respect women even more. Just so you know, men were the ones who wore heels first back in history... 

Editor: A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment